Chief Fire & Safety is committed to the health and safety of our staff and our patrons by implementing measures to increase social distance in response to COVID-19. As we continue to monitor and respond to rapidly changing developments, please consider these important updates effective March 23rd, 2020:
- CF&S's office and showroom will be closed to all outside traffic. The phones and emails will be open for business as usual, but we are pairing down our office staff in order to keep everyone safe
- Our service techs will be on call for emergency repairs, but standard testing will be on hiatus until further notice. We stand firm on our commitment to serve the ones who service our community.
- Our sales team will not be in the field but can meet your needs via phone or email. If you have future projects that you want them to start work on, they have plenty of time to help
- We ask all vendor reps or solicitors to call to make a post-pandemic appointment. We are educating our team on preventing the spread of COVID-19 by communicating workplace hygiene and sanitizing efforts to all employees.
- Requiring employees with any flu-like symptoms to stay home, as well as employees with sick family members
- Should there be an employee with COVID-19 symptoms, our business continuity plans will be enacted, which may include total facility shutdown should it be mandated by local authorities
- The need to follow local authority guidelines and recommendations will be enforced
Should you have any questions or concerns, please call us or send us your message with our contact form.